Saturday, November 21, 2009

Blog post #100! It's a sign!


It's blog post #100! We...I did it! And what better way to celebrate* than with a bunch of wacky, weird, funny signs! Take a look!

Specific hookers enter 'round the back...

Um, show a little tact, business!

Oh, man, if I had a dollar for every time that happened, I'd...be broke.
So where am I supposed to practice my groundstroke?

I should've taken Sepulveda, despite all the werewolves it still moves faster...

Just the kind of political humor one would expect from KFC!

Did you hear that, teens who drive by blaring Nickelback?

Ba dum dum! Thanks folks, I'll be here all...always.

*&#CRASH!@#

I saw the sign...and it opened up my eyes, I saw the sign...

Quick! Everyone in the car! Everything is regular price!

Warning: Oxygen May Be in Air

Is there currency in the afterlife?

That'll be one flat green piece of currency and two shiny round ten cent pieces...

Man, that sign really cuts to the heart of it, don't he?

In retrospect, we could have just gone with "Giant Assholes"

Open your hymnals to Kevorkians 11...

Yeah yeah yeah, you just keep playing that Mario Kart demo, daddy'll be back in like 45 minutes.


You may also wonder where we got the budget for this sign, it's a long, fascinating story that starts in a tiny courthouse in a sleepy hamlet called Huntersville. Judge Chester Winterfield had only the best of intentions when he (cont. next sign)

*there are many better ways to celebrate, including but not limited to: mini-golf, cakewalk, korean taco truck, Police Academy movie marathon, go-karts, Nerf football, paint-by-numbers, Civil War re-enactments, dressing up like Sam Waterston, quoting Nietzsche, teaching hebrew to a turtle, microwaving poptarts, lots of high-fives, a Color Me Badd reunion concert, backflips, breaking and entering, Laffy Taffy joke-a-thon, Russian roulette, Bill Cosby sweater contest, eating doozer buildings, beat poetry, and seeing the world through Snoopy's eyes.


1 comment:

  1. LOL you have no idea how much I needed this right now.
    Hahahaha
    Your captions are even better than the signs!

    Welp I think I got you a *few* new followers but not nearly enough. Course pretty soon you'll get up to Hardwick level and no longer have time for Twitter and then, then where will we be?

    Must think it through.

    Anyway..thanks for the yuck yucks. :) I honestly don't think I can pick a favorite..but 'Oxygen may be in air' is up there.
    Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete